+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Winter News

Ah winter in Maine....good time to work on projects like updating the web site (coming soon!) taking photos, gearing the Esty site up for sales and teaching classes.

Brandon and I have been working hard towards generating more online sale opportunities on Etsy. I hope to pass more of the online YIKES! responsibilities on to Bran over the coming year.

Teaching my first class in Beginning Polymer Clay and I am really enjoying my students. I will have more opportunities for night classes within the next couple of weeks. My insurance does not cover classes at my studio so other arrangements will have to be made at this time

I have been busy lining up shows for 2010. Starting with the Portland Flower Show in March and then Beads and Baubles in April. These are both new shows for me and I am really excited to be starting the season off a little earlier this year.

Keep warm!
Suzanne

No comments: